2009 Honda Civic FD2 Type-R £SOLD
* 2009 Face lift Honda Civic FD2 Type-R
* Grade 4.5
* 55,000 Miles
* Non Accident
* Rare Colour Premium Deep Violet Pearl
* Partial Service History(Original owners book, Manual and service book)
* Rare Optional Extra BBS Alloy Wheels
* Mugen Wind Deflectors
* Imported May 2019 by Torque GT
* Fully Under-sealed on arrival to the UK
* Speedometer and Odometer converted to Miles on arrival to the UK
Here at Shah Motorsports we are proud to bring you a stunning Face lift Honda Civic FD2 Type-R in rare Premium Deep Violet Pearl.
Only a few added parts, rear adjustable Koni shocks, Mugen Wind Deflectors and factory optional extra BBS Wheels.
The superb FD2 Civic Type-R considered the successor to the DC5 Integra Type-R has been improved even more!
With a Shorter final drive over the DC5 Type-R, the FD2 Type-R really pulls quick and hard only increasing the characteristics of the iconic K20A i-Vtec engine!
The chassis has also seen a improvement with a 25% increase in rigidity, longer wheel base and Helical LSD culminating in a car that gives you practicality of a daily driver, and the pedigree for fast road and track driving with Honda reliability, not many cars can boast those capabilities.
Truly a clean example and a well maintained car, credit must be given to the previous owner in Japan.
The underside shows no signs of rust or rot and has been under-sealed on arrival to the UK.
It is becoming a rarity to find Honda Civic Type-R's that haven't been abused or subjected to bad maintenance.